Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh hey Monday, it's you again...

And another weekend bites the dust. Why is it that those 2 days fly by erry damn time and the 5 days in between seem to take 23749328742 years? Sigh.

Perhaps I'm just feeling a little melancholy because it will. not. stop. raining. I typically appreciate a good rainy day to curl up and sip some of me favorite vino, but for whatever reason I just can't get out of my depressed funk today. Also hating myself because today I decided to give up my evening gallon bowl of ice cream, but replaced it with about 1.5 cups of peanut m&m's. No bueno.

ANYWAYS...

The weekend really was quite fabulous! Friday we headed out to a piano bar with a few other couples to celebrate my girl M's birthday. Free covers and drinks? Holla!


I had to work all afternoon and evening Saturday, so really nothing to talk about. Unless you want to hear about me cleaning my toilets, washing bed sheets, and watching Along Came Polly that morning.

We started Sunday out with breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. Is there anything more delicious than blueberry pancakes and bacon? I really think God had me in mind whenever he gave someone the inspiration to create this heavenly breakfast platter.

 
After grocery shopping and a whole lot of laying around, we got to go have dinner with one of my dearest friends, who is in town on vacation with her husband and adorable daughter. We ended our weekend with snuggling up on the couch to watch World War Z. I'm not much for zombies, but Brad Pitt was delightful as always.
 
How was everyone else's weekend?
 
Oh yeah, and happy freakin Monday.  


1 comment:

  1. those blueberry pancakes look SINFUL! yumm :)

    http://www.yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete