Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Social!

Joining in on the Sunday Social fun! Head on over to A Complete Waste of Makeup to link-up :)


Sunday Social
 
This week's questions:
 
1. What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?
Oh jeeze, you're asking the girl with Coach taste on a Target budget. The truth? I bought a mint messenger bag from Target earlier this year that I am still absolutely in love with. Notevenmadaboutit.
 
2. What is your dream bag that you lust over?
This.
 
3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
Phone, keys, wallet, lip gloss, and a case for my contacts along with my glasses, because it's allergy season ya'll and my eyes can't handle this shiz!
 
4. What's in your purse (with pictures)
Here is said Target messenger bag with all of my essentials ;)
 

That's it for now! Looking forward to meeting some other start-up bloggers like me. In just three words I will sum up the rest of my Sunday: Lemon Ginger Mojito.

Cheers!
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi just found your blog through the link up! I love your purse!!! Target always has awesome purses :)

    http://thequeenlifexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute purse! Yay! You added a thing so I can follow you now! :)

    ReplyDelete