Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hi Blog, remember me?

Sheesh... I haven't blogged in over a MONTH!
I'm not sure whether I just haven't had anything to write about, or maybe just the fact that I've worked 16 out of the last 18 days.
 
BUT there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :)
My momma is coming to visit me on Sunday for 5 days! So they are letting me have 3 days off, which I am sooo looking forward to.
 
I see the beach in my very near future. :D
And reading.
And napping.
And shopping.
I think we also might go to Cirque Du Soleil, which would be a first for both my mom and I!
 
Side note: I need to take meat out of the freezer for dinner, and cannot say how much I dislike deciding in the morning what we will have for dinner that evening. As if spaghetti or baked chicken sounds at all appetizing while I'm eating yogurt and sipping on coffee. Guh-ross.
 
 
Did anyone watch the Daytona 500? Ray and I were there!
It was my first NASCAR race and his first time at the "Great American Race."
I have to say, I think a new racing fanatic may have been born that day! I always enjoyed going to the dirt tracks in high school but had never been to an asphalt race. Still can't stand watching racing on TV.
But I finally get why people love NASCAR! It really is pretty amazing to watch in person, they go sooo fast at steep banks, right on top of eachother, and somehow manage to do that for 500 miles. I think my favorite drivers are Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick and Jimmy Johnson.
Here is my babe and I from the backstretch <3
 
 
Okay, I suppose its time to wrap this up and get ready for work. Since that is all I do anymore.
Have a great day everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment