Friday, January 25, 2013

My life, in a nutshell

Welcome! I have been thinking about writing a blog for a while now,
and finally just decided to go for it.
My goal is just to document my life right now- my ambitions, dreams, and the people and places that make me happy. Even though life is confusing at times nothing seems certain, I know someday I am going to look back at "my roaring twenties", and smile. :)
 
This is me!
 
 
This is my adorable boyfriend Ray. You will hear a lot about him. We love eachother... most days ;)
 
 Here is our sweet baby kitten, Palmer, who we adopted from the shelter in November!
 
And because I'm obsessed with my friends, here are a few of the lovely ladies who have blessed me so much by being in my life.
 
 
 
 
Did I mention that I am a proud Auntie of 3 nephews and 3 nieces?
 
 
From left to right: Jaden, Cameron, Luke, Kylie, Landon and Addison. Aren't they perfect? <3
 
That's about enough for today. See ya next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment