Friday, January 25, 2013

It's not delivery, it's....

 
 
After a crazy week at work for both of us, no one is happier than Ray and I that it is
finally Friday! 
[Not that it matters much for me. I work at a hotel and work most weekends anyways.]
 
Nonetheless, it always feels good to make it to Friday. 
And to me, the best way to spend a Friday night is with a date night in!
These always involve the following:
my couch
sweats and slippers
pizza (frozen, obvi. Let's keep the effort to a minimum here people.)
 
Tonight was no exception. We even made a nice salad to go with our pizza and to make me feel a little better about our bingefest.
So what if it was full of cheese, pepperoni and bacos?!
A salad is a salad. Amen? ;)
 
[After dinner we may or may not have had a dance-off to Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Prestley.]
 
I know, things get craaaay around here.
 
I better get going! Duck Dynasty is on and I don't want to keep my date waiting ;)
 
TTFN!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment